Z - Customer Engagement Advocate - Wireless Communications - Michigan
|Salary Range:||$11.00- $13.00/hour + Commission|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance including 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you great at sales but also love customer service and helping people? Do you want to be rewarded for not just helping the customer but giving value to the customer with our products and services? This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals who possess strong sales experience and excellent customer service! We offer a great working environment, the best co-workers and the best computer technology. As an employee, you can become part of that winning team!
Dialogue Marketing is growing fast and hiring high quality motivated Customer Engagement Advocates to work for a major wireless carrier providing superior customer service for those who seek simplicity and a better quality of life. This candidate must be great at sales and still be an awesome Customer Service Rep. Our company strives for excellence and we believe that starts from hiring the best employees.
Inbound calls provide opportunities for commissions on upselling
No cold call selling
No cap on commission payment
For full time employees, we offer Health, Dental, Vision and Life/Disability Insurance including 401(k) and match!
Paid training and paid vacation days are offered as well.
Training Schedule (first 8 weeks):
Tuesday-Saturday 11:00a - 7:30p (Sunday and Monday off)
Work Schedule (week 9 forward):
Schedule will be provided at time of offer
Schedules will be between the hours of 9:00am - 10:00pm Monday - Sunday. Shift bids are conducted based on business needs and advocate performance periodically throughout the year.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a Drug Screen and Background Check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify (E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States).
- $11.00 per hour during the 60 day training period
- $12.00 per hour after successful completion of training
- $13.00 per hour after 120 days
- $.50 extra per hour after completion of training if you are bilingual Spanish speaking
- Take inbound customer inquiry calls
- Research and resolve items relating to customer service issues
- Work closely with Coach, team members, and other departments to determine solutions and apply process improvements
- Provide customer feedback to Coach and/or Managers as required
- Adhere to all Company and functional policies, as well as standard operating procedures
- Mentor representatives and provide valuable knowledge in support of team performance
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime when needed
- Promote and upsell products and services to inquiring customers
- Ability to retain customers and positively communicate benefits of the services and/or products
- Ability to update address and billing changes
- Clearly explain benefits and features of products and services
- Meets and/or exceeds goals and objectives
- Completes other duties as assigned
About Dialogue Marketing
Founded in 1977, Dialogue is focused on customer engagement services that create remarkable experiences between brands and consumers. By combining proprietary technology with a passionate, innovative culture, Dialogue enhances each stage of the customer life-cycle. The company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Crain’s Detroit and Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Be Remarkable | Inspire Change | Enable Success | Build Trust | Desire Growth
Celebrate Wins | Pay It Forward | Work As A Team, Act As A Family | Be Passionate
Have Fun, Smile More, Laugh Often | Inspire With Character
- Experience in sales, and call center customer service required
- Must type 35-40 WPM and have the ability to navigate through several internet based applications while talking to customers
- Ability to provide a warm, friendly customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that include tact, diplomacy, patience and flexibility
- Must be able to read, analyze situations, document customer conversations in a clear, concise manner
- Embraces a culture of change
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Proficient with computer software and web based applications
- Hired contingent on successful completion of background check, required drug screen and e-Verify
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.