|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Dialogue Marketing, Inc. provides award-winning BPO and customer engagement services to help companies of all sizes and across a wide range of industries acquire, support and retain customers across multiple channels. With more than 1,100 U.S.-based employees, Dialogue Marketing specializes in lead generation, customer care, technical support, inside sales and order fulfillment to build long-term enterprise value and lifelong customer relationships.|
The Human Resource Recruiter provides support to leadership and employees in all areas of Human Resources, including recruitment, training and administration. The Human Resource Recruiter is also responsible for seeking out, interviewing, and screening applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization.
|Duties:||• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. |
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
• Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.
• Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Human Resources preferred. An equivalent of education and experience may be considered
Experience / Skill:
• Experience with Social Media Recruiting
• Experience keeping confidential records.
• Experience communicating to all levels of the organization.
• 8 plus years experience in recruiting, working with on-line systems or applicant tracking systems. Call center environment required
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.