|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are an award winning, full-service marketing strategy and customer interaction center that has been serving clients since 1978. We have experienced over 20 years of positive growth by focusing on core service markets and leveraging technology to provide innovative marketing solutions. Fostered under an entrepreneurial culture, we have grown into an industry leader in business acquisition strategies and customer relationship solutions.
|Duties:||* Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs.|
* Use software design practices including object-oriented design, portability, extensibility and testability to develop efficient and extensible solutions.
* Apply communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and implement systems.
* Turn ideas and concepts into carefully designed and well-authored code
* Work with end users and management to understand the business requirements
* Develop code using VB.NET, ASP.NET, Classic ASP and MS SQL
* Define system architecture, including architectural patterns, key mechanisms and modeling conventions.
* Create or lead in creation of other technical documents as related to projects and initiatives
* Participate in team building and resource planning
* Ensure technical issues, design changes and scope changes are raised to the development manager
* Perform other job duties as required.
|Qualifications:||* 3+ years of experience with .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB & MS SQL|
* Understanding of system architecture, design, and scalability
* Strong understanding of SQL databases and T-SQL
* Proficient in web-based application development
* Ability to write procedural and object-oriented code
* BS Degree or equivalent experience
* Strong attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and a great team oriented working environment.
Please send a resume with a cover letter explaining your development and management experience, salary requirements and references.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.