Customer Service Representative for Organic Retail Chain
|Salary Range:||$10.00 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Dialogue Marketing, Inc. provides award-winning BPO and customer engagement services to help companies of all sizes and across a wide range of industries acquire, support and retain customers across multiple channels. With more than 1,100 U.S.-based employees, Dialogue Marketing specializes in lead generation, customer care, technical support, inside sales and order fulfillment to build long-term enterprise value and lifelong customer relationships.|
You will be the voice of DMI and your main job will be to ensure that customers are delighted and keep coming back. You will learn about our client products and special offers so you can keep your customers well informed.
Training for this position begins March 18th from 4pm-11pm
Schedules vary after training.
|Duties:||• Answering telephone calls and energetically responding to customer inquiries |
• Responsible for researching and resolving complaints including use of food product knowledge-base to address questions/ concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• Basic customer service calls including; address change, simplistic technical support and general plan detail.
• Maintain a quality monitoring score of 85% or greater.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma or GED, Some college coursework preferred |
• Some understanding of Call Center operations, principles and metrics
• High level of computer literacy
• 6 months in a high volume call center working with inbound customer service.
• Passion/appreciation of food, health and wellness and be able to speak about it.
• Encourages open communication by listening attentively and actively.
• Seeks to fully understand information from many points of view.
• Uses superior customer-oriented telephone etiquette to obtain information.
• Greets callers, establishes rapport, projects professional tone, handles complaints, and records statistics on each call.
• Ability to clearly and concisely summarize a conversation or question.
• Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
• Articulates ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience.
• Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
• Has a solid understanding of the job and its duties and responsibilities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.