Inbound Customer Service Representative
|Salary Range:||$11.00/hour ($12.00/hour at 60 days)|
|Benefits:||Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K with matching, Paid time off|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Inbound Customer Service Advocate will be representing Entertainment Publications by answering telephone calls or responding to emails or handling chat sessions from existing and prospect customers.|
$1.00 increase at 60 days
Between the hours of 9am & 9pm Monday – Friday & Sat/Sun 9am – 6pm
Anyone applying for this role should:
• Enjoys making sales and handling customer objections.
• Understand what it takes to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have a history of not only getting the job done, but getting it done effectively and efficiently.
• Enjoys and is proficient with the use of technology (mobile applications for such devices as iPhone, Android devices, iPad, and other cellular devices).
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and moral standard.
• Be a fast learner who is able to put what they learn into practice.
• Is flexible and adapts to change easily.
• Ability to leave a customer with a great impression of a brand.
• Demonstrate good judgment and exercise clear business reason when making decisions.
• Ability to quickly and accurately document information.
• Ability to understand and properly apply the Policies and Procedures.
• Properly document customer information in the CRM tool.
|Qualifications:||• Ability to work in a fast-paced, extremely customer-focused contact center.|
• Demonstrate strong business decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency with the use of technology (mobile applications for such devices
as iPhone, Android devices, iPad, and other cellular devices).
• Familiar with social media/online environments.
• Ability to interact with professionalism and maturity.
• Display strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt and act quickly to process change.
• Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
• Strong Windows/PC skills.
• High School Diploma
• Degree preferred, but not required.
Prerequisites to Apply:
• Ability to work shifts from 9 AM to 9 PM.
• Previous Sales experience, call center experience preferred.
• Strong attendance record.
• You must not only meet, but exceed standards (Quality evaluation average of 90%).
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.