Z - Licensed Health Insurance Agent
|Location:||American Fork, UT|
|Salary Range:||$14/hr - English, $15/hr - Bilingual Spanish|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision and Life and Disability Insurance including 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Dialogue Marketing is looking for Licensed Health Insurance Agents (English and Bi-lingual Spanish) who will provide support to one of our insurance clients. This client provides coverage to Utah residents, allowing for personal and customized care options. Dialogue is focused on providing remarkable experiences and is looking for candidates that will continue to drive retention and growth on behalf of our clients.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
- Outbound and inbound phone calls to/from customers regarding their Health Insurance options
- Consult with customers in Utah regarding their current and future Health Insurance needs
- Establish an ongoing relationship with our customers through the delivery of remarkable customer service
- Educate and advise customers on their Health Insurance options and the benefits of various plans
- Assist customers through the Health Insurance application process to provide each customer with the best coverage for their unique health care needs
- Enroll customers into a Health Insurance plan that fits their needs, now and in the future
About Dialogue Marketing
Founded in 1977, Dialogue is focused on customer engagement services that create remarkable experiences between brands and consumers. By combining proprietary technology with a passionate, innovative culture, Dialogue enhances each stage of the customer life-cycle. The company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Crain’s Detroit and Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Be Remarkable | Inspire Change | Enable Success | Build Trust | Desire Growth
Celebrate Wins | Pay It Forward | Work As A Team, Act As A Family | Be Passionate
Have Fun, Smile More, Laugh Often | Inspire With Character
- Fluent in English and/or Bilingual Spanish
- Valid health insurance license in Utah
- Medicare experience and AHIP certified (preferred)
- College Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- 2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Strong computer knowledge and excellent typing skills (30 WPM)
- Must be enthusiastic, confident, outgoing, and highly motivated
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.